My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, March 02, 2007

party monster

Are you all sick of my birthday blogs yet? I don't know why everyone has their birthday at the same time, must be springtime loving or something, but I'm not complaining because I for one love a good birthday party. I went to baby Luca's first birthday. Oh, to be one again. The innocence, the carelessness, without all the stress and confusion that I know now. I had a super fun time. I got to eat a cupcake with chocolate. I couldn't take my eyes off that thing! I'd never seen anything like it. I just stared at it and touched it for a real long while and then when I bit into it -- kaplow! Sugary (refined of course, thanks mama Jenn) Sweetness! Somewhere after my first few bites Mama snuck the cupcake away into hiding, fearing for some sort of spastic ferry ride home I guess. But I was able to distract myself with a jack-in-the-box which I had also never seen (what am I, an amish?) and my new lady friends Clio and Romy who I've been talking about ever since that wonderful birthday day.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tell yer mom that cupcakes are GOOD for you. you tell her I told you that!

4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home