My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

F is for the funny things you say to me
A is for all the times you've changed my stinky diapers
T is for taking me to live in these healthy peaceful woods
H is for helping me to be a good man
E is for earning all the money for my food and clothes
R is for rocking me on your shoulder one thousand times and counting

Put it all together, it spells FATHER, and that's why I love you.







Happy Father's Day to all the daddies and grandpoopies out there -- enjoy the day!

(more of my NYC trip to come...)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Gussy. I love you, you little maniac.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaaaawwwwww! You're killin' me here!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home