My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

NY trip continued...

~
So this is Addie and I becoming friends. We ate together, played together, watched movies together, drove around together, everything, just as if she was my very own sister or something. She shared all her toys with me, which I know is not always the easiest thing for tots like us to do. She even gave me her bed to sleep in. Each day our friendship tightened up more. We spent a lot of time down at the pier where the Red Hook people picnic and where Mama and I both met a lot of cool new New York friends. You all know how I love to picnic!




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That green outfit is something else buddy.

2:42 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

That is the shirt that Aunt A.L. gave me, she embroidered my name and my drum set on it...soon you will see me rock those drums, Uncle Mike!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home