My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 03, 2007

this ain't no

MISS YOU CORNER



This is a Amy Lou and Finn and their daughter Addie and this is a painless Miss You Corner because Mama and I are going to see them in 2 days!!! Unbelievable. We are flying to New York and we are staying with them in their house for five days. Five days with Addie who was always supposed to be my closest friend but the crappy hands of fate made it so we have lived across the country from each other for our whole lives. So we are getting in an airplane and flying across the country and the cool and strange part is that Grandpoop is flying with us on the way there so he can go see his mama up over there in Fort Erie. Mama says she is glad to have her nanny flying with her like all the other fancy mommies. Daddy is driving to the airport with us all and then he gets on a plane going the other way to Los Angeles so he can have bro down time with his brothers. We are all going in different directions on different vacations except for Mamop who is getting a vacation from us.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that wrinkly little old man in the gardening hat, and what's he so upset about?

8:12 AM  
Blogger themoldydoily said...

I'm so jealous!
I wish I was going to NYC to stay with addie and amy lou!

Hey gus, did you see my new baby on the moldy doily ????

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're heading my way! how exciting!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home