My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 18, 2007

More NYC






Back to our trip...We really ran around. We walked around Manhattan which has about a kajillion more people than Bainbridge. I have to tell you, I was a little uneasy, and kept my arms tight over my body in my stroller when we were whizzing through those crazy crowded sidewalks and I didn't feel all that secure crossing the street either with those cars zooming by because they look like they're just not going to stop and that's because they just don't a lot of the time. I want to be hip and cosmopolitan, maybe someday, but right now this slow island life is my perfect speed. Mama loved to see that big city again, sometimes called the big apple, she loves the monuments and bridges and buildings. Me, I love the two dogs that live with Addie. The big one is Lala, the small one is Lucia, and they are both now my long life friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

awwwww

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home