My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Happy 4th (on the 8th)

4th of July happened! I don't even remember my first year's, but this one was a big fun firework party. My dad and his brothers went to the Res (Indian Reservation) for bagsful of exploding fire toys and they lit them off here at the compound. It was like a circus and everyone suddenly felt that they were a daredevil performer, even Mamop. There were a lot of loud booms and whistles and I screamed from having such a good time watching.








My new friend Himal and his parents, Leo and Lischu, came over for the celebration of independence. Did I tell you I have a new friend, THAT LIVES HERE!!! It's totally true. Mama calls them the Miracles. She was in Poulsbo one day and someone said, hey, is your name Leslie? And it turns out a kid she knew a million years ago when she worked at Soap Plant on Melrose and he worked at Double Rainbow on Melrose just moved here from living in Nepal!!! With his wife and 2.5 year old son! I have a new island friend and my mom has actual island friends and things just got that much better, just like that. Celebrate good times, come on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home