My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

the vacationing continues continued

We spent four days at the beach with our cousins and now we're all the close family again that we're supposed to be. I played ball non-stop. My cousin Hayden showed me how to play baseball better and how to dribble the basketball. He's really good at sports and I want to be just like him. Everyone was warm in the heart to see how he "took me under his wing" which is strange because he really just has arms, not wings. I woke up every morning asking, where is Hayden? I love all my aunts and cousins and uncles too, I helped Melly blow out her birthday candles and Ceci and I were the cheering audience when the bigger boys played and I had a good long nap alongside cousin Everett...













...but this guy. This is the guy. Hayden. I had a hard time saying good-bye, I had to do a couple more hugs and kisses than I usually do. He gave me two of his prized baseball trading cards when I left. And then he drew me this picture, which is now in the honored place above my bed, a memento of all the ball games we played and will play again together.



I love all you guys! See you soon!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you already Gus and your mama too. We had such a good time with you, you awesome kid you. Stay clear of the fruit though, n'kay?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home