My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 21, 2007

So long Brooklyn

So the recap, and the bottom line is that Mama and I loved our time in Red Hook Brooklyn. Addie and I had a dance party for all the adults and you better believe I busted out all my best moves. There was some real interpreting going on. We went non-stop while I was there, soaking up every minute of action and friendship, until we just couldn't keep our eyes open any more. It was sad and depressing to leave our friends, especially for my mom and Amy, who tried to keep it together at the airport. By the way, it was another 7 hour airplane adventure home, this time late at night, and guess how much I slept on the plane? Ten minutes! Mama teared up in daddy's arms when she saw him and some of that was for missing him but most of it was for the emotional hardship of dealing with a psycho tweaker for the whole flight. We're back on schedule now of course but we would both trade any amount of sleep and sanity to be with our NY friends this minute.







We love you guys, Amy Lou and Finn and Adeline June. And all your great friends. Thanks for taking care of us. We miss you!

1 Comments:

Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

we are super sad without you dudes too....lucia was howling GUUUUUSSSS GUSSSSS just last night. addie has gus's pic right next to her bed...didja get the digger book? xoxoxox we heart you guys.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home