My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

the vacationing continues...

So, I've been getting some complaints about lagging on my blogging and I am sorry. It has been hard to keep up with all my jet-setting and globe trotting and hob knobbing with the hob knobbers this summer. Mama and I just got back from another plane trip to see her sister Cari and their cousins at Stinson Beach on the northern California coast. We had a really really really good time.

Mama is a NorCal girl and she was very happy to be back down there.


This is Aunt Cari and the baby Ondine. We got to have a lot of good quality chill time with these guys.


And this guy, my Uncle Brad. Super cool guy. Mellow. Easy to talk to. Good swing pusher.


This is mom's cousin Melanie. It was her birthday and we were the big surprise. Their were silent tears and a long hug when she saw my mom.


This is cousin Stephanie holding the baby Ondine and the husbands making serious food.


This is Skylar my cousin, Stephanie's baby, who just learned how to walk. She is also called the seagull because she will eat all the food on your plate if you don't guard it.


And these are all my other cousins who I love so very much after this trip. Everett, Mason, Ceci, me (Gus), and Hayden watching CARS which I had never seen before and I guess you can imagine how much I liked a cartoon movie about cars and trucks talking.

more to come......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home