My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

broken dreams

So, I was innocently playing with my ball outside and mom had the camera on the chair and I threw the ball and hit the camera, I didn't mean to but I did and now it takes pictures but won't let them go to the computer so I can't show you what I did today, or yesterday, or probably tomorrow too. Mama says she just refuses to replace another camera broken by me. Like I meant to do it! No pictures, she says. Boring blog, she says. She's a hardliner sometimes, my mama. If she knew more tricks she could probably put up movies of Chocolate Rain or people getting hit in the wee wee with a football to entertain you, but for now you are just going to have to HEAR about my life: Today I watched Clifford the Big Red Dog. Then I went to Little Sprouts and pretended to cook a pizza in the pretend oven. Then we came home. Now I'm sleeping.
We're going to have to buy another camera.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We do miss the pictures Gus, mama will just have to get a new camera. --it happens. Look on the bright side - it could have been maman's camera!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home