My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 08, 2007

my love is cemented in stone

Sometimes when I go to sleep at night I hope and dream that when I wake in the morning there will be giant trucks waiting for me. Today my dream came true. This is what I saw when I first looked out the window:


Not one, but two cement mixers. Of our very own!


I climbed on top of one with the help of family pal David Wilson who is visiting with his wife Anita Wilson. I have decided to call him Davey Davey.


The cement churns and spins, always, inside the truck and then it comes rushing down the chute, very fast and exciting.


This is the cement pourer Charlie. He knows all there is to know about cement. He calls his wife his "woman", so I guess he knows all there is to know about the ladies as well. Now we wait for the cement to dry and then Charlie comes back with some sugary molasses water to seal it. Delicious! I wanna get my little Gus hand in that cement for remembering me and this time always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home