My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 14, 2007

funky music white boy #2

And here's yesterday's session, dancing to ABBA, a musical addiction I just can't kick. On this video, you will witness the creation of a new move. This is the moment of inspiration, this is how it happens. I'm dancing along and suddenly a new move will just come out of me. I call this one the fist press. This is it in its infancy, I have already perfected it since this was shot. The fist press is now my current favorite and a fun new addition to my repetoire:

2 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

that double fistin' move is pretty incredible. it really illustrates the tension in abba's music.

12:18 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

EXACTLY!!! You totally get it.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home