My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 23, 2007

VERY Thankful, VERY full

It was another warm and satisfying holiday at the ole deWitt house.


Mamop succeeded in cooking up a perfect bird. (Poor perfect bird.)


Desserts: Pecan pie, Apple pie, two pumpkin pies, marion berry pie, apple crisp, squash bread, ice-cream.


Generations of merriment.


This is Matt. I took a very strong liking to this guy. He is Hot Dog's brother, Bebel's uncle and he is someone I now like a real lot. I concentrated pretty much all my attention toward him, "Matt! Hey Matt! Watch Matt! MATT!"


After dinner Mama put on my Destiny's Child remix record so I could twerk it baby for my guests and Matt showed me the stupendous new move of The Slide.


I never quite matched his finesse, but I am still hard at work on it.


And nothing puts a cap on a wonderful evening like a little holiday streaking.


Wish you ALL a happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for you my friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Wee Wee Man!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home