My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, November 30, 2007

The Waiting Room


Here we wait, my best pal Himal and I, for his brand new little baby brother to come out of his mom's belly. Lishu and Leo are at the hospital, going into what is called surgery, for what is called a C-section. So we wait, and we are both very excited. I'm excited to see a little teeny tiny baby that you cannot play rough with at all. Himal is more excited, naturally, because he gets a new brother and playmate out of the whole deal. It feels crazy to sit here on the couch waiting for the beginning of a life to start. I am trying hard to understand this in my brain, but this is very deep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home