My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 07, 2008

tell me have you seen her?

Sorry for the blogger break, but Mama took a spur of the moment trip WITHOUT ME to Portland and I was too preoccupied with confusion to blog. Daddy told me she went to spend a night out with Lisa trying to have fun and shake off the boredoms, so the confusing part of course is why then did she leave me behind?



They went out to a nice elegant dinner.


They got a fancy hotel in downtown with just themselves and no kids. Again, I am confused as to how they thought they would have a good time without us. They ordered movies and popcorn from room service. And they stayed up til almost 3 am talking about the many sordid memories and funny experiences between them. Do you know they have been best friends for 27 years? That is a whole lot of memories and experiences.


While in town, Mama also got a chance to meet up with a girl named Shayla whom she has come to know through the world wide web and this girl Shayla showed her the southeast part of the city and told her all about the many things that make living in Portland so great. Mama said Shayla was way cool and that I will definitely get to meet her next time we go there.


The next time I come there might be the time that I come there for real. How strange it will be, for all of us, to start a new city from scratch.


Here it is. Learn it. Love it. Live it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home