My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 26, 2008

real life skills

It is so super cold outside! I know there's winter all around. Even our old town of Los Angeles is finally getting it. It's cold enough to snow here but the sun's been out which for some totally boggling reason makes it even colder. But there's still work and play to be done so we bundle up and get it done.


I go to the park to practice my digging skills and get a little work out.


This helps me later in life when I have to help Daddy dig a big hole to replant the Christmas tree so it can stay alive and in our family forever.


Freezing on the outside and sweating on the inside. Icy hot.


We are winter woodsman. We are proud and invigorated. Breathing life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home