My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 21, 2008

sprinkles on top

Pretty great birthday party. All my friends, all their moms and dads, balloons, cupcakes, cake, pizza, cars, trucks, trains, costumes, and a giant fort. The warmth of friendship was everywhere.


And even more presents. Does it seem to all you guys that I get a new toy about every other day? Because that's the way it seems to me. My parents tell me to buckle down for a long dry spell. I love all my newest presents though from Emmett and Luca and Himal and Nicky and Derek and Zollo....thanks buddies!



Breaking the silence of cupcake gobbling, Emmett declared "This is the best birthday party I've ever had with Gus."


It was the most fun day for me, really. Hours after everyone had left, after I realized it was truly all over, I was struck with an overwhelming wave of sadness and had to lay my head in Mama's lap and say with newly-discovered melancholy, "I wish all my friends were still over here with me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home