My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

birthday booty


Yes, I got many fun new toys for my birthday. I got a basketball hoop and a ball and I am getting really good already and love to say "nothing but net!" Mama loves the NBA and has high hopes for me there since it looks like I'm going to be pretty tall. But my favorite toy, as of yesterday anyway, is this one from Amy Lou:


I am a night in shining armor, coming to your personal rescue. All last night I wore this helmet and practiced taking my sword out of its sheath, lunging, stabbing, and then replacing my sword in its sheath. Over and over I did this, for more than an hour straight.



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gus!

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home