My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Things I'm Going To Miss

.
Well, my friends, the time, at long last, has come. We are packing it all up and moving off the island. We will be starting our life in Portland in just a few days. Daddy left today to fly on an airplane to Los Angeles to rent a giant truck so he can drive all our furniture and stuff back up the coast with Aza to our new house. Mama, Bobby and I will drive over with all our stuff from here and we'll all meet up at the starting point to the Next Phase.

So now I am starting to realize all the many wonderful things about our life here that I am going to really really miss. There are so many things. There is everything.

Like our street. The winding road home to our house where we open the sunroof and just look up at the trees as they sway overhead. The peace of coming home to this place...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home