My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

NOT 4 GOT 10

.
These guys. My true blue pals.


Himal. My one and only island homie. What would I have done out here without him? We kind of grew into little men together. Now when we hug, we squeeze so hard that our moms have to break it up. I'm getting pretty sad just thinking about how I'll miss him.


And Lishu and Baby Kai. What would Mama have done out here without Lishu? She would have ended up in the looney bin and the funny farm, that's a fact.


And Emmett. My Seattle sidekick. Crazy old Emmett. And his mom Amanda and my mom got pretty tight. Isn't that cool how we both get a friend out of it? I hope we are as lucky in our new town...
It is a good thing Portland is not too far away. All these guys are already planning fun train trips to see me. But still, I will miss them all. Real bad.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you! You maniac!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pals! I want so bad to see you all before you fly the coop! I have been working two jobs all week/end, without a moment to spare... Which day do you make the move? Call me! I'm determined to try and make it happen...xoxo

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home