My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Be-Ba


This is my Uncle Bob, Mariah's dad, who I call Be-Ba on account of I already call Grandpa Bob or Bobby. He came a couple days later to drive Mariah to Eugene and Salem for more college tours. He's a doctor and he has a real sweet gentle way of talking and this is called a bed side manner.


When they came back from their road trip they brought me my own road, a new race track, with stickers and stop lights and motels and restaurants just like the real road. My pal Stewart was over when they brought it so he got to help me put it together. It's a good thing I know how to share well and am not overly possessive.


So, I am keeping my little fingers crossed that my Mariah will choose University of Portland which is 12 minutes from our house and I can see her for the next four years of my life. She is patient and kind and knows a lot about spelling and the long brown hair that falls delicately over her big brown eyes is something that will never be forgotten by my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home