My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, October 18, 2008

deCaussin


Ondine is here! Ondine is here! My little baby cousin moved to New Zealand and she came back all grown up into a little girl.


Cari and Brad and Ondine drove all the way up here to spend time with us and make us feel like they really don't live in another country very far away. I gave Cari a thorough doctor's exam since she was getting tired from all her traveling. Look at the bug I pulled out of her ear with my tweezers!


We took them all over Portland and did a lot of sneaky things to make them want to live here one day. I think it worked.


The spectacular autumn weather didn't hurt either.


We know they have a life and important practical reasons for living in New Zealand so we're not going to bug them too much more, but the seeds are planted and maybe in a few years down the line those seeds will be full grown flowers that remind them of this life and bring them back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Gus for getting that pesky bug outta my ear. And thank your Mom from me for sharing just an awesome just-woke-up photo with the world. We loved Portland and love you and your whole family. If or when we come back to the States, we just might try to be your neighbor. See you the bloggosphere...

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home