My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 27, 2008

Home Away From Home

We've been on Bainbridge Island all week, our old island, to visit with Mamop and Bobby and to see Uncle Mike who brought Jenna to Meet The Parents.



We picked them up at the ferry and got to showing Jenna around the island.



First stop: The Bay Hay and Feed Store. You've got to get your Bay Hay sweatshirt first so you can fit right in. They don't take kindly to people who don't fit right in around here! I got myself another pair of rain boots since my feet won't stop growing on account of all the milk and food I drink and eat. Mamop measured me on the measuring wall as soon as she saw me and sure enough I've grown 2 full inches since I moved away to Portland. My mom says she's going to sign me up ASAP for basketball class so I can still have a future even if the government continues to try to destroy it.

By the way, HAVE YOU VOTED YET???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home