My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, October 20, 2008

Pubby Time


When Auntie Cari and them were here we walked down to the pub where in Portland even Ondine and I are allowed.


The guys played some pool and I did my new favorite thing which is watching pool.


I love to see the balls go in the pockets and then race to the side to watch them roll down to their line up. It's pub magical. I made a lot of new older guy friends because when Brad and Dad's game was done I continued to hang out at the pool table where I became the mascot to some pool sharps who took me under their wing and were sad to see me go.


It was a super fun night. We all had beers, only mine was orange. We all had french fries and burgers.


And then we all walked home, except me who got a shoulder ride and Ondine who got a stroller ride. But it was that all around good nighttime walking feeling just the same.


Mom doesn't get many sisters through these parts which is a giant shame.


Here's to my Kiwi family! We all miss you already. Portland misses you. We will have to see you in blog world for now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home