My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Those Pearly Whites

Guess where I went for the very first time:


The Dentist. I was very excited. Stuart goes to this dentist and he told me of all the fun stuff there. Check out this chair!


And check out these cool glasses they make you wear to protect your eyes from spit and other tooth stuff. I seem to have a very tight grip on my chair here on account of I didn't really know what to expect.


But it was all good and I was a champ and got all the bugs scraped off my back teeth that I guess I don't brush as well as I do the rest of my choppers. I tried to give my mom a thumb's up throughout the whole cleaning so she knew I was cool as a moose. Afterward I got two tokens to use in the toy vending machine there and the first time all I got was a stupid fake mustache that I didn't want and with my second token do you know what I got? A stupid fake mustache that I didn't want! I am anxious to get back to the dentist to try my luck again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Fake mustaches are really cool Gus!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home