My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wet and Wild




Mamam bought me this neato little pool for the deck so I can cool off this summer whenever I want. Although right now I am more interested in the hose fountain that fills it up with water. The plan was to go all nude, but mama kept my shirt on because as we all know she is very nervous about the danger of the cancer sun when it touches my fresh white body. So I wore my shirt and this look is called the Porky Pig. It is a look that anyone over 18 months should probably avoid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do the porky pig all the time.

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your uncle mike is always doing the Porky Pig!
Its not pretty!

11:01 PM  
Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

Gus let me tell you YOUR mom is way sensitive about the Porky Pig but really I SWEAR you look super cute and I am sure your Uncle Cali looks real cute as Porky Pig too! I mean your uncle Finn rocks it---RIGHT ON!

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home