My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Wet N Wild Part II



My tubby time just gets better and better. Now I have monster bubbles so I can't even see my toesies. And I have a litte tupperware bowl that I hold upside down underwater and then release bubbles up between my legs. Don't knock it til you've tried it -- its good clean fun! And I play hide and seek with mom or dad. I say Up Up like I'm ready to get out, then when they reach for me I crouch down and hide where they can't see me. Adults are supposed to be so smart but for the life of them they can never find me. And then there's the collection of bath related songs that they sing to me: Tubby Tubby Tubby Time (to the tune of Will Smith's Summertime) and What's Tub Got To Do With It (by Tina Turner) and Tub! Tub will keep us together! (by Capt N Tenille)...etc etc etc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a couple tub songs that didn't make the cut, like, "Tub, What is it Good For?", and "Tub, Tub Will Tear Us Apart", and, uh, "He Works Hard For His Tubby (So You Better Treat Him Right)".

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home