My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Day 4

The morning after the big wedding I woke up in Uncle Mike's room. I didn't know where I was or what was going on. And it was 5:45am so I don't think Uncle Mike knew either. I did my usual soft moan build to the repetitive Mama Mama. Betsy said hi to me and I smiled and we went from there.
After he changed one truly amazing poopie diaper, Uncle Mike took me through my old Echo Park neighborhood to the Chango coffee place. This is the town where I was born. Memories...
My uncle was a real champ to play with me all morning, but by 10 am I was ready to see my parents again. I thought if I stood real close to the door saying bye-bye it might hurry things along.
This is where my parents were. The Biltmore Hotel. They were not hurrying back to me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You made mincemeat out of an onion bagel that morning!

8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home