My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, September 02, 2006

THE WEDDING !!! Part 2

DANCING: Everybody dances at a wedding to show how happy they are. Apple and Anton danced while Anton's stepdad played the fiddle.
Then all the groomsmen and the brideladies stood in a line and they did a gypsy dance to the fiddle. My uncle Mike and Chief had to do-see-do and swing their partners. They are not used to doing dances like this, especially not when 80 people are watching. Uncle Mike grinned so hard that his face turned pink then red then purple.

And then finally the dance party began to the slow dub music that makes even my dad get on the floor. He danced with all his boy buddies, the put one hand behind your back and swing the other one reggae jam. At the end of the night, Mama couldn't tear him off the dance floor even though they had their own hotel room to go to. It kills me that I didn't get to go cuz I would have blown some minds for sure with my smooth moves.
My parents have loved Anton for a long long time and it was a very special thing to go to California for this great night. They wouldn't have missed it for anything. This is one more piece of the puzzle that will make up the long future of mom and dad's posse.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess Pat's vanity said "NO!" to the last picture?

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought vanity was when you WANTED people to see your face?

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home