My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, December 14, 2006

while the mom is away...





My mom left me with Daddy for the weekend so Auntie Lisa could give her The Works at her salon in Portland. Mama got her hair did and a pedicure with leg and foot scrub with massage. Then they took Emily and Greta to the Nutcracker ballet where there were a lot of jokes and giggling about the tight tights of the man ballerinas. The night she was gone, Dad went with Chiefy and Ingo to the big city to see Arly and the Juno's and didn't come home until after 3 in the morning. Thank goodness Grandpoop was there to get me at 6 am and bring me into his bed where we slept in until a lazy 8:30. When Mama got home Grandpoop tried to get my dad in trouble by telling her all about how daddy was so TIRED that he didn't change my clothes once and kept me in my crib all day.


To my lovely ladies of Oregon: HI !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home