My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Mamam's in Margaritaville




I saw the suitcases and I got excited because I love to push suitcases around. What a fool I was! Suitcases mean someone is leaving me. Mamam left. She kissed me, she hugged me, she took those suitcases out the door and she was gone. And she's not coming back for a month. I'll be a teenager by then! How could she rather be in the 73 degree San Miguel when I am here back in the 24 degree wind and snow? Will someone tell her how insane she is being!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamam left SEVEN hours early and did not say goodbye to me even though I'd just pulled into the driveway and was about twenty feet away from her. WEIRD.

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home