My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 12, 2007

pinches to grow inches

Happy Birthday to all the Aquariums in my life! So many birthdays to wish happy to...Auntie Cari and Clare Crespo and Nana had theirs. Grandpoop's and the AuntiJen's is coming up. And today is Mamam's birthday. If you ask me how old she is I will tell you: TWO! I got all dressed up in my finest duds including a new tie and we gave her presents like Mason bee's for her to raise out on the deck and we took her out to a very delicious and filling Indian meal. Grandpoop never goes out to dinner so it was a rare treat to have us all out there on the town in the nighttime. Nick came over on the ferry from the big city and we only wish uncle Mike could have been there too but he would have had to take a plane over from the even bigger city and what do you think he is, made of money?





and hey look, its a sandwich board sign for sandwich boards! You gotta get out of the house to see something like that!

8 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Happy birthday Mom! Live it up cuz you only turn 40 ONCE.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Cali said...

Also, Gus, quit acting so grown up. Pour spaghetti on you head or something. And Dad, nice to see you slicked the hair back for dinner.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gus, give Maman an extra big birthday hugh for us. Was it a BIG birthday?

5:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Mamam. Aquarians RULE! (and I also think Grandpoop looked purdy purdy in that thar photo)

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was me (Cari) - I dunno why it came up saying Mindful Mamas...

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, P.I. & M - that was about as BIG a birthday as I ever want to see. Officially old as the hills now, I will move on and try not to creak when I walk.

6:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're far too well lubricated (hic!) to creak when you walk, Ma.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better watch your mouth sonny boy or you'll be asleepin' in the Cupcake. Is it 'tea' time yet??

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home