My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Its Superbowl Sunday!!!


Happy Superbowl to all the dudes that care! We are having all the guys we know over the house for the game and pizza rolls and hot dogs and beers. This is a fun day for Grandpoop and he really truly deserves a fun day. He's been working and stressing and still he is always nice to me...


For example, did you realize that every morning now Grandpoop is the one who gets up when I start meeping, changes my diaper, brings me into his bed where we fall back asleep like two weiners in a bun, then takes me out into the kitchen and fixes me toast with apricots and juice? While my parents stay cuddly in bed? This man deserves a month of Superbowls and I vow to be as quiet and well behaved as possible for the entire show (except when Prince performs at halfime, cuz Mama says thats when we can get freaky).

3 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

gus, if you could please post some pictures later of you getting freaky, i would be most grateful.

12:23 PM  
Blogger Cali said...

Dad never changed my diaper!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two weiners?

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home