My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Toddler Formally Known As Gus



So all the dudes and mama watched the superbowl sunday. Grandpoop was focused on the game but I was more into drawing my airplanes and whales and my parents were more into making margaritas. But come half time, we were all glued to the set. The Purple One came on and he was awesome. Mama says he looks and sounds exactly the same as when she and best friend Lisa saw him on the Purple Rain tour many MANY years ago. He did a medley of all his number one great songs and except for a mysterious Foo Fighter moment we were all really into it. So I did a medley of all my best moves:





4 Comments:

Blogger amra said...

nice freaky moves gus, especially when you point the finger! good job!

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if there is a god, he made it rain
just so prince could play purple rain wet.
it was quite simply,
a life changing performance.
go on little gus....
lets go crazy.
love saggy

6:31 PM  
Blogger GUS said...

lets get nuts

9:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, gus....especially like your mr. dressup imitation. your blog has become our daily smile. maybe when you get older I'll take you for a ride on my big, nasty Norton!
Love, PI & Morneen.

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home