My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

on the outside looking in...






This the outside of the house for sale painted by my pop. He came home with a green face for weeks. Today was the realtor tour day and we are scared the house is priced too high for this one horse town but maybe some sucker will freak out for the view and just buy it. Sharla the realtor queen tells us what to do and we just nod. I don't even nod actually. It has been one beautiful pretty day after the other lately so that's in our favor. My parents went to the big city of Seattle to celebrate the end of the grind and apparently my dad is not the man he used to be. Today they were both at home. Tired, but at home. I don't know what kind of man he used to be but I really do like it when he's around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cali said...

Baby Gus you might consider doing a 'pressed ham' at that picture window whenever a prospective buyer comes around!

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

donĀ“t forget some nice new doormats.. xoxo Mamam

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home