My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Sickie Poohs





This was me, yesterday, living large, feeling strong....
And then I got my first stomach flu. ICK. I wouldn't eat anything, not even my favorites like pb&j's or my mom's energy bars that I'm not allowed to eat. No one knew why I was on a hunger strike until I threw up all over my dad. Then they knew it was the flu. I'd never thrown up before and I didn't know what was going on. My tummy hurt and I started crying and getting scared and daddy picked me up and then this crazy stuff just fired out of my mouth like a rocket. Pro-jec-tile, that is the new word I have learned. Then, to make things worse, Mama woke up at 5 am with the same flu. She feels even worse than me I think but still she did not throw up on Dad. We are couch bound. We are trying to eat saltines and pedialyte but even that is gross to us. Please everyone hope and pray that dad and grandpoop don't get it because we have to finish painting that darn house which goes on the market Monday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was very exciting! Thanks for the life experience, Gus!

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home