My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 29, 2007

SELL! SELL! SELL!

Our house is on the market today! Oh my gosh. Its been such a long haul. So many hard working days for my daddy and grandpoop, so many long boring days with just my mom (just kidding Mama!) There are just a few little exterior odds and ends to do tomorrow and then a big sigh of relief and then we let Sharla the realtor work her magic and then it sells for SO much money and then we par-TAY!!! Here are a few pictures of all the really unbelievable handy work of the mens. Thank you to the uncle helpers who always showed up in a pinch, Victor No No No, P.I. P.I. P.I. and No Way Nick. Go team.








(and this is the good luck bald eagle who looks over our house...please join him and be our good luck eagles all over the world, wishing us a speedy sell so we don't go under and end up living in a van down by the river)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOOOOORRAAAAAAAAY! Well done mens and mama! And good job to you too Gusgoose!! Eeets beeeuuteeful.
~ Auntie Cari

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mamam here.. the house looks fantastic = good use of the rugs to enhance the colors too. My fingers and toes are all crossed for a quick turnaround. xoxo

8:27 AM  
Blogger eggonit said...

I hope that your house sells soon, Gus. And that your parents make mucho moolah on it.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Gus,
Glad you are better......but you'd better take those shoes off the table.......bad luck will ensue otherwise......

(Great?) Auntie Kathy

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home