My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

He's here!!!




This is him. This is he. My newest borned little buddy who has no name yet. Is he cute, or what? He looks like Anton but he's got Apple's lips. He was almost 9 pounds and he came out without a hitch. I would give anything to visit him, hold him if they'd let me which they probably would not even though I promise to always be careful and gentle with my little friend, my future buddy, to teach him how to do things and how to be a good guy and never a bad guy. Maybe I should write some tips down for him. Maybe I should write a BOOK on how to be a good kid. I mean I have a year and a half's worth of blog entries. Whaddya think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is up little Vincent!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home