My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, August 12, 2007

That's what I say

Since you can't see what I look like this week I will tell you what I sound like. I am officially talking. Full sentences. Most of the time my family has to translate for strangers but the language is there. These are the top phrases currently:

"I don't need to." (most popular)
"Have a good weekend!"
"Do you remember me?"
"Um, I have an idea." (to which they answer, What is your idea, Gus?) "I think that...(pause for consideration)...you are a bug."
"Oops, that was my fault."
"Guacamole!" (with Spanish accent)
"Mama, I want to watch Cars."
"Mama, I want to hear No, No, No" (Amy Winehouse's "Rehab")
"Today was a nice day."
"Oh my God."
"Don't call me Bob!"
and the first complete sentence I ever spoke, the classic, "The mail lady has no piggies."

(I've also mastered a few of my parents and grandparents favorite words that for some reason they can say, all the time, but when I say them, say them repeatedly in the grocery store check out line, it is considered "very bad".)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home