My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Where's my little buddy???

This is a shout out to the wee unborn baby of our very good friends Apple and Anton. The baby boy is supposed to be here in the world with the rest of us but he is still hanging out in his mom's belly button. I wish I could whisper to him that its actually very cool out here and he should come out and play with me. Doesn't he know that I am his future mentor? Good luck to Apple when she goes into the labor and good luck to Anton when she goes into the labor and goooooood luck to both new parents from then on. My parents are not so patiently waiting to give you all the experienced advice they have to pass on so we will be expecting your phone calls at all hours of the night and early morning. We love you, the three of you Schneiders. We are thinking of you right now!


(This is when Mama was saying goodbye to her friends before we left LA, before they had anything in their bellys and when apparently my mom had about four strong drinks in hers.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home