My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, August 18, 2007

SOME GREAT REWARD

In answer to my comments question, this is potty candy.


You get potty candy when you sit on the potty. I've just recently become interested in this and my parents are even more interested that I'm interested. They make such a big to-do when I say I want to sit on my potty. And if I actually pull my pants down and sit there and try to do something (mostly I just fake grunt, but they don't know the difference), I get potty candy which is colorful little things with CHOCOLATE inside. I guess you all know what chocolate is because you all go potty on the toilet, but I just found out and I am INTO it!


This is my dad trying to steal some of my potty candy even though he didn't do (do) anything to deserve it.


No way Dad! Keep your long piano fingers away from my 1/4 cupfull of candy!



Just so you know, I always eventually break down and share. Even with chocolate. That's just the way I roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home