My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

crazy shades of winter






January. Three months of rain behind us, three months of rain ahead of us. These little beauties are the only good thing to come out of it. Personally, I like to jump in mud puddles and I rarely get cold, but the getting dark at 4pm is a little annoying because when I wake up from my nap the day is already gone. There is a whole lot of indoor soccer being played around here and I am seconds away from injuring one of Mamop's precious teapots. Thank god school started up again or we'd all be going even more crazy with my constant need for playing. Only problem is there is all girls at my school who don't like to dig in the sandbox like I do and the only boy is this guy Simon who gets mad when I call him Kimon because I say K's for S's. Well, I'm Korry!

2 Comments:

Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

dear darling gus please tell your mom she must post about herself just this one time as she has been tagged...check my blog for the rules xo me

9:57 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Huh?

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home