My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

THREEDOM

I woke up this morning to find I was THREE years old! Which means today is my birthday!!! Time to celebrate people!


It was actually not unlike other normal two year-old days, at first. I went to school. I was doing my laundry and ironing. And then teacher Kim called everyone over to the carpet squares to talk about my special day.


Me and my harem.


We all pretended to make a birthday cake for me, with pretend eggs and pretend flour and pretend oven mitts. And then I had to choose three girls to be my three candles. I chose Caroline, McKenna and Ruby. Then I blew them out.


And then Mama brought cupcakes and I passed them out to all my lady friends.


All this celebrating at it was only 10 in the morning...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday gus! your blogginz are awesome and I can't wait to see what you do next. three is a big responsibility, but I know you are up to the task.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Cali said...

Happy birthday diaper man!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home