My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Honest Aza

So we've been moving on and moving in. It took us a LONG while to actually move on but the moving in is going pretty quick. Every little thing is finding its new little place. While Mom and Dad set up the house, Aza and I set up my backyard tent. It sure was fun having Aza around these first days of Portland experiencing. Every morning he was here, he would wake up to me standing over him staring down at his face until he woke up. We spent a lot of time together, had a lot of pretty deep conversations that will make him stick permanently in my memories of our big move here. Now that I've really learned what it is to be sad when you say goodbye to people, I felt it all over again when I said goodbye to Aza.




Come back soon, my man.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe when you grow up you'll have three (3) blogs, just like Aza does, Gus. A country of infinite possibilities.

8:03 AM  
Blogger GUS said...

Oh come on! I'll never have as many blogs as Aza. He's the blog king!

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When he's not salsa dancing.

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home