My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, July 03, 2008

more misses..


Nicky and Mamop. Two more giant miss you's. What am I going to... I guess I just have to grow up and be a man about this, right? It's not like they're gone from my life. My Nana and Papa, cousins, aunts and other Uncle Mike live far from me and I still love them just the same. It's just that Mamop and I spend every morning together drinking juice and talking. But, I'm not going to be a sap anymore, I promise.

For our last fun adventure together, Mamop took me to the ZOO! Just the two of us. It was the best!!! I saw a million hundred animals. And we rode the carousel too. And we had popcorn. And french fries. Great day.


My favorite: the lovely giraffe.


Mamop's favorite: the sad and soulful gorilla.


The Gusapillar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am going to print this out 16x20 for Ondine's room. I need to see the Gusapillar once a day.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home