My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Birthday Pics


Thanks to our pal Heidi, Humphrey's mom, we got some photos to show you what a great time we all had at my birthday party.


We rocked out! Jamming on the piano in the ballroom and also we brought the iPod with my Groovin Gus Playlist with all my special favorite hits for dancing.


And the best part was the Transformer pinata stuffed full of delicious candy treats.


Everyone had a turn, even the littlest kids who barely made any dents at all. Humphrey here got a few good whacks.


But no one was skilled with the bat work like Stu Baby. He got a tiny hole going and then he would wait patiently and systematically until it came around again to be sure to make the hole bigger. Such impressive pinata strategy!


He set it up perfectly for me to come in with my big baseball swings and break that sucker wide open! What a feeling!


The mad and joyous dash for falling candy.


And the every-man-for-himself grabbing. I still have candy left in my Transformer goodie bag. Best birthday party I've had so far. Thanks to my parents and to the ballroom and to all my friends for coming and bringing me gifts. I really felt your love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home