My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Avery deWitt

Avery. Avery. Avery. Ahhh. Its hard for me to put into words what I feel inside. When I hear her name my cheeks turn pink and I hide my smile in my shoulder. She is so wonderful. She is Victor and Sylvia's daughter and she lives part time in Mexico and the other time in White Center Washington and she has come to visit me for the past two days and I can't remember what life was like before she came. She runs in and scoops me up and takes me outside as much as I want, even if I've just come in from outside (which my parents never do) and pulls my hand hard so I run fast and makes me jump and makes me hug and kiss her all the time which I do not mind at all. Mama says Avery is an angel from heaven because she allowed her to finish that darn quilt square for auntie Cari's new baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home