My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, July 02, 2006

ooops

This is the bucket of water where I dropped the digital camera when I was crazy from the heat up in Oakland. Mama said, way to go Gus, now how are you going to your blog, your only connection to the far away people that you miss and you love? The camera won't turn on and I have a whole mess of visitors coming to show you pictures of and then there is a fireworks holiday in a few days and fireworks are legal and everywhere around here. What are you going to do Gus, mama asks, Mr. Big Shot Break Everything, what are you going to do now?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously Gus. Rene is visiting you and I want to see pics of you two hugging and kissing. And pictures of grampa and Rene spooning in the morning. Hellooooo.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home