My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

I AM TWO ELECTRIC BUGALOO

Did you guess? TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I AM TWO ENTIRE YEARS OLD!!! Whoa, right? I feel...I feel different. Kind of serious. Year one was for getting the kinks out, finding my bearings. Now I am gearing up to totally kick out the jams. We got on the early ferry to Seattle and hit the zoo. (This time the animals were actually behind fences.)


As you can see it was another freezer day up here, but when its your birthday you just gotta get out there and party (like its your birthday).


Somehow the snow covered savannah and tropical Asia seemed a little off.


and the poor animals would have to agree


this guy was just sittin' and a thinkin'...probably about a hot tubby.


this guy was thinkin' about eating me, I'm pretty sure. He just kept chewing and staring right into my eyes.


this tiger was cold and missing his warm homeland and he growled and roared and still no one brought him a jacket or a hat with ear flaps


I growled and roared back at him, then he would answer me. We had something real going on.


then we went to the zoonasium and I climed all over the rocks with the other kids


I don't have any friends in Seattle, except baby Luca who is too little for rock climbing, so my parents kept pushing me near some strange little girls birthday party so I could pretend like it was mine and they were all my friends.

Now we're home and the party just keeps on going....more to come:

4 Comments:

Blogger Regina and family said...

happy birthday gus. so far, this is the oldest you've been!
hi~5's from all the dreniks.

7:28 PM  
Blogger IF THE BIRDS KNEW said...

DUDE happy friggin BIRTHDAY WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH...Two is awesome...make sure it's a torture and we promise to send you more tools. The heels were a success maybe now you can send some make-up ? NO Really (NO MAKEUP) we love you and kiggass. xoxoxo the RED HOOKERS
Amy Lou, Finian, Adeline, Lala & Lucia

8:00 PM  
Blogger hotdog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUS!!!!!!!!
we hate missing you so much.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should have boiled those little girls an owl Gus.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home