My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's been a good one...








Ahh, the things I have done at the exciting age of one. As you've witnessed through my daily discoveries, I have had a good good time. The playing I have played, the sights I have seen, the family and friends I have loved, the laughs I have laughed, the noses I have touched. And the general relaxing that is my life. All coming to a close, as today is my last day of being a mere one year old.

For tomorrow is....is....CAN YOU GUESS???

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday Gus!

8:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Martin Luther King Day!

7:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Big Boy Birthday, Gus. Now you are 2 years old..

12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish we could send you a cake that looks like a pile of spaghetti and you could eat the whole thing with your hands! (and then have a bath.) we love you gus!

12:56 PM  
Blogger sufferwords said...

Happy birthday Gustavo Valentine, with folks like you got you should be okay for a third, fourth and on...you're in good hands buddy.

Sufferwords

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home